Recommended Modeling/Pageant Videos
- Wanting to be a "model" is too general. Get specific about which types of work you're interested in by reading this article: Types of Modeling
- Hear what the Realities of being a model really are from an industry expert. She talks about working as a full-time model.
- Being a "good model" goes far beyond a pretty face. Hear from an industry photographer as to what it takes to be a model.
- [Must be purchased] Wilhelmina model talks the industry and shows posing/emoting
- Posing Hands
- Photographer explains importance of facial angles in video: It's all about the jaw
- Photographer explains the importance of eye expression: The Squinch
- More applicable for modeling posing, but a great lesson that posing must be practiced to look natural. A great range of posing and showing how to move between poses.
- See how a great model takes direction from a range of photographers and brings emotion/energy to the set and photos
- BTS Insta of Miss Arkansas USA making each shot unique with different posing and expressions
- Coco Rocha for Target
- Best of Coco Rocha in action
Helpful Pageant Videos:
Minnesota/Online Pageant Businesses
Trainers: The Winning Edge (Wisconsin)
US-Based Pageant Businesses
Brittany Link Photography is in no way responsible for or gets monetary compensation for these recommendations.